Before going to question that AI will take my job or not. Let’s us understand what is AI and how it would be helpful. “Artificial Intelligence is the intelligence exhibited by machines or software”. Near-term AI progress has the potential to greatly improve our lives in myriad ways, from making our personal lives, power grids and financial markets. More efficient to saving lives with self-driving cars, surgical bots and AI diagnosis systems.
Long before, we need to worry about intelligent machines replacing us altogether. They may increasingly replace us on the job market. This need not be a bad thing, as long as society redistributes a fraction of the AI-created wealth. With advance planning, a low-employment society should be able to flourish not only financially, with people getting their sense of purpose from activities other than jobs.
Will AI take my job in the future?
- It require interacting with people and using social intelligence.
- It involve creativity and coming up with clever solutions.
- Artificial Intelligence require working in an unpredictable environment?
- The more of these questions you can answer with a yes, the better your career choice is likely to be.
- Career advice for today’s kids: Go into professions that machines are bad at those involving people, unpredictability and creativity.