Craving desserts? Make healthy fruit Popsicle at home.
As the temperature is soaring in summers, everyone wants to feel comfortable and cool. So, we present a refreshing and healthy “Popsicle treat” to keep you cool these summers. Popsicles are equally loved by kids and are also a healthy option for them. It is an easy way to add more nutrition to your diet.
You can also use your creativity to add a variety of fruit combinations according to your taste and the seasonal availability of fruits. Some people prefer to use blended fruits while some prefer wholesome fruits.
- Apple juice
You can add any other fruit to these yummy ice pops according to your choice
too (e.g. banana, mango, apple, orange… ).
- Cut the fruits of your choice into the desired size/shape.
- Take ice cream mould or Popsicle mould and fill it with fruits, by making two layers of fruits (one layer on each side of mould). Try to fill the mould with as much amount of fruits as you can.
- To fill the gaps, you can add grapes/raspberries.
- Pour apple juice but leave some space at the top of mould because the ingredients may expand on freezing.
- Insert ice cream stick or Popsicle stick amid two fruit layers.
- Freeze the popsicles overnight or minimum of 6 hours.
- Now, your popsicles are ready. To take them out from the mould, keep the Popsicle mould in water for a few seconds.
The preparation is super-easy and the fruit flavour is so delicious. Enjoy the healthy, refreshing and delicious ice pops these summers and try experimenting more healthy fruit combinations. Instead of apple juice, you can also add lemonade or cranberry juice.
Contributed By: Ms. Gopali Nayyar