It is potent memory booster and brain tonic that improve intelligence and functioning.
We believe it to relieve stress and anxiety due to an active compound like lactones, saponins, withanolides that provide antidepressant, antianxiety and anti-inflammatory properties. Also, balances mood swings and increase mental illness, focus and concentration.
4. JATAMANSI( SPIKENARD)
5. PUDINA ( PEPPERMINT)
It is used for centuries to cure nervous system disorders due to methanol, which fizzle nerves and has a cooling effect. Also loaded with vitamins (A and C).
- This pose has a calming effect on body and mind.
- It is also good for digestion.
2. SUPTA BADDHA KONSANA
It helps you open through the hips, inner thighs and groin- all places where we can hold tension and stress.
CHILD’S Pose is one of the most soothing pose for adrenals glands. Also calm your mind.
4.UTTANASANA( STANDING FORWARD FOLD)
- Uttanasana can help quiet a busy mind, balance the nervous system, and promote a feeling of calm and peace.
- It balances sacral chakra which, when overstimulated, can contribute emotional energy.
5.EAGLE POSE ( GARUDASANA)
- This pose requires you to concentrate and focus the mind to a single point, which is good for stress management.
- Also help to free uptightness in the shoulders and hips, which are common spots for emotional tension to accumulate.
Contributed By: Dr. Rahul Bansal