Indian Gooseberry (also known as Amla) is one of the popular fruit that Boosts our Immunity. It is a rich source of Vitamin C that prevents us from bacterial infections too. Moreover, it helps to slow down the process of ageing and makes our skin and hair healthy. To avail all these benefit, let’s include Amla in our daily diet!
Now we are presenting a super-easy recipe for the Gooseberry Pickle (Aamka ka Achaar) that will add a sweet and spicy flavour to your meals, and also build up your immunity.
- First wash the Amlas
- Prick them using knife or fork.
- Then, take 2.5 cups of water and 2 tbsp salt and soak the Amlas in this mixture for around 1.5 hour.
- Now, heat some oil in a pan, and then add mustard seeds, Fenugreek seeds and fennel seeds, salt (2tbsp), turmeric and red chilli powder.
- Then add Amlas and mix them thoroughly (on medium flame).
- Stir-fry this mixture for 5 minutes on medium flame only.
Now, your pickle is ready to be transferred to a jar. Make sure to keep the jar in sun for 4-5 days.
You can also read this from here: सर्वश्रेष्ठ कॉर्न पकोड़ा